Reaching high for the best for your child

Moving to Fairlands

Changing your child's school is an important decision which you might be considering for a variety of reasons. It is always important to do this in discussion with the school your child is currently attending.


Moving schools in Reception through to Year 6 at any point during the academic year is called an 'in-year' admission. All applications for school places in-year are handled directly by the school.


If you would like to have a look around our fantastic setting, please contact our In-Year Admissions Manager, Mrs Amy McDonagh, who will be able discuss your needs with you, help you with any questions you have, arrange a visit and, if you wish to apply, talk you through the application process.


If, however, you wish to apply for a place without speaking to us first, that's fine.  Please submit an application via the link below and email Mrs McDonagh with the relevant supporting documents shown below - your application will only be complete once all documents have been received, after which Mrs McDonagh will be in touch to discuss your application further.


PLEASE NOTE:  In-year applications are considered on a 'first come first served' basis, on receipt of a fully completed application form, along with two documents showing your current address.  At least one of them needs to be a council tax bill, utility bill, solicitor's letter upon completion (exchange of contracts not accepted) or a signed tenancy agreement.  If you have recently relocated to the UK, we will also need evidence of your child's date of arrival in the UK and their date of birth.   Please email all evidence to


If you're moving house, we also need proof of your new address.  This should be either a tenancy agreement showing the start date of the tenancy or a solicitor's letter confirming the completion date.  We won't use the new address until we have proof that the child is living there permanently.




We will contact you upon receipt of your application and all supporting documents.


Some of our year groups are full already and we cannot legally admit children over our published admission number (PAN) of 90 in each year group. If this is the case, your child will be placed on a continued interest list until a place becomes available. The list will be strictly compiled using the exact date and time when both your electronic application and evidence of address was received by the school.