Start and End times
- All children in Reception through to Year 6: 8.50am - 3.20pm (32.5 hrs per week, including break times)
- Nursery full time: 8.30am - 3.30pm (35 hrs per week, including break times)
- Nursery morning session: 8.30am - 11.30am (15 hrs per week)
- Nursery afternoon session: 12.30pm - 3.30pm (15 hrs per week)
Gates are opened at least 5 mins before the start of day.
- In Nursery, full time children stay in the setting for a lunch break of an hour between the morning and afternoon session, meaning they benefit from an extra 5 hours of free childcare per week.
- In Reception and Year 1, children have a one hour lunch break. Children also join a morning and afternoon independent time, to consolidate their learning through self-directed, play-based activities.
- In Year 2 and Year 3 children have a 15 minute morning break, followed by a lunchtime break of one hour between morning and afternoon sessions.
- In Year 4 to Year 6, children have a 30 minute morning break, followed by a lunchtime break of 45 mins between morning and afternoon sessions.
Lunch breaks are staggered across the day from 11.30am - 2pm to support high quality supervision and lunchtime activities.