We strongly encourage all children to wear our branded school uniform, but non-branded items are acceptable if they comply with our policy below.
You can purchase our branded school uniform from either either Smarty Schoolwear or My Clothing Limited.
We encourage parents and carers to recycle school uniform, which is in good condition, and pass it on to younger children in the school. At the end of each half term, we put out any lost property and any uncollected items are made available for parents and carers to use for their child.
Our uniform policy is intentionally gender neutral.
Smarty Schoolwear sell quality tailored uniforms and sportswear via their online site or you can visit their store, which is based in Stevenage town centre. They have been supplying tailored school uniforms for over 30 years. All their uniforms are designed to the highest specifications and quality and supplied using renowned efficient customer service. They keep their prices very competitive and have stock of all uniforms throughout the year.
My Clothing Limited is the UK’s largest provider of school wear and supplies our official embroidered schoolwear. With access to the finest school wear manufacturers, they produce branded uniform from a varied and large range of high-quality garments. My Clothing Limited is becoming well known for its fast and efficient delivery and is constantly looking to find new, innovative ways to expand their offering in order for schools and parents to have a convenient one stop shop. They pride themselves on delivering the best easy to order service at affordable prices.
Our School Policy
All children are strongly encouraged to wear school uniform:
- white shirt/polo shirt
- grey tailored skirt, dress, trousers or shorts
- 'summer dress' with blue and white checks or stripes.
- navy jumper, sweatshirt or cardigan - school logo optional
- plain navy, grey or black tights
- plain white, black or grey socks
- black shoes, plain black trainers, sandals or boots
PE kit / swimming kit
- Shorts – plain navy
- Tops – plain white or navy
- Footwear inside – bare feet
- Footwear outside – trainers that can be fastened
- Winter kit – plain sweatshirt and jogging bottoms
- During PE lessons all children will be asked to remove wrist watches and remove/cover their earrings. All classes will have a roll of tape to cover studs during PE lessons.
- Swimming - swimming costume or trunks and towel. Bermuda shorts / bikinis may not be worn, as requested by the pool managers.
- Children with long hair must tie it back with a hair band or wear a swimming hat.
Other uniform issues
- Children in the Foundation Stage may wear plain, navy blue jogging bottoms.
- All items of clothing should be named
- We are not responsible for any lost school uniform.
- Hair styles and colours must be smart and appropriate.
- Long hair must be tied back with a simple hair band.
Jewellery & make-up
- We do not allow any jewellery in school except for simple watches and one set of small, simple stud earrings.
- Children wearing any earrings other than small, simple studs will be asked to remove them or cover them.
- Children are not allowed to wear make-up to school. Please make every effort to remove any make-up, nail polish or temporary tattoos if your child has been to a party at the weekend.
- Mobile phones or wearable technology (e.g. smart watches) should not be used in school. Any brought in should be handed to the class teacher for safekeeping and collected by the child at the end of the day.